Monday, October 29, 2012

A little post about stuff.

Exciting and riveting title, I know. But it's accurate! Here's a little update on the various aspects of my writing life.

  • NaNoWriMo is just around the corner! I will actually be participating this year, and I will be writing the third and final installment in my bizarre adventure series that will probably never see the light of day. Okay, it probably will, just... under a pen name.
  • I will be at the Moncton Library on the evening of November 21st for a NaNoWriMo write-in session! If you're having trouble with your novel, come in and feed off the writerly energy the lot of us will be exuding. I have updated this under my "events" section.
  • Rusty is still cute (obviously), and adapting well. This doesn't have anything to do with writing, really. I just love my cat. Enjoy this picture that I took of him today.
  • Halloween, my favourite, is in just two more days! I plan on celebrating it by, well... working, but then by handing out candy to kids at our house. As well, Population: 1 will be getting the Halloween treatment with a spooky post. It's also a special post. It will link with the story and, in fact, will be a very important part, but it's going to be a bit different from the others. I will probably make a special post here, as well.
That's it for updates! All kinds of things going on. Everyone be safe during Hurricane Sandy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment